Edina Rotary Global Scholars
The mission of the Edina Rotary Global Scholar program is to encourage and inspire Edina students to prepare for global careers through depth of study, community partnerships, mentoring, peer collaboration, cultural experience, and innovation.
We will provide students with opportunities to:
- Connect with Edina Rotary for mentoring, leadership training and support
- Work with students from other countries on projects that have global impact
- Follow a Learning Pathway to be recognized at graduation
Through pathway participation, students will develop leadership, research, and communication skills that enhance college and career readiness. Students will be recognized at graduation with a dedicated cord and their transcript will reflect this prestigious accomplishment. Students may also have opportunities for scholarships through local partners.
- Foster a sense of global citizenship and strengthen United States’ relationships abroad and promote cross-cultural collaboration.
- Engage in a capstone experience that addresses a global issue in an academic area of concentration, incorporates global dialogue, and leads to an actionable outcome.
- Develop the knowledge, skills, and disposition necessary to engage with the global marketplace.
The Edina Rotary Global Scholars is a partnership between Edina Public Schools, the Rotary Club of Edina, Edina Morningside Rotary, and the Edina Education Fund. We are grateful for their support of our students.