Back to School
EHS Back to School Event
Get Connected Day/Open House: Thursday, August 24, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Get Connected Day is an information day for students and parents to learn more about Edina High School. View the checklist above for things to watch for on that day:
- Pick up technology.
- Pick up parking permit (if purchased). See below
- Request a locker
- Get photo taken for ID and yearbook.
- Ordering Photos: Click here to view how to order your photos
- Note: In order to be included in the yearbook and have a picture ID, all students should get their picture taken even if you do not plan to purchase any photos.
- Pictures may be ordered 7-10 days after Picture Day.
- Additional Dates:
- Picture Make-Up Day: Wednesday, September 6
- Picture Retake Day: Tuesday, October 3
If you missed Get Connected/Picture Day, you can pick up an ID in the front office from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
New to EPS? We were, too. We are a group of families who recently settled into EHS. Some of us moved from out of state, while others joined the school community through open enrollment.
Our goal is to create an open network to support your family’s transition into the EHS community. CLICK HERE to learn more!
2023 School Supply List for Grades 9-12
Edina’s District Media & Technology Services provides the best effort to solve technical issues for all stakeholders. Staff are available from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, either via ticket: bit.ly/ISD273techhelp, or phone: (952) 848-4915. Parents can also get support with Portal issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.